About polymer clay jewelry
- Our polymer clay products are hand sculpted and hand painted, making each order unique. The product received might differ slightly from the images provided.
- All our products are varnished with a water-based varnish to protect them from damage, but they still require the same care and attention as metal or silver jewellery
- Our products aren't toys and are not suitable for young children.
- Our products aren't suitable to be worn while showering, sleeping or swimming.
How to take care of your polymer clay jewelry:
- While polymer clay is a flexible material, we strongly recommend that you do NOT bend your clay jewelry. Treat them as you would any other jewelry item. They can wear down over time if not taken care of properly.
- Make sure to store your jewelry in a cool dry place when you are not wearing them. Keep jewelry away from perfume, chemicals, harsh jewelry cleaners, and avoid wearing them in the shower or in bodies of water. Avoid storing them in a place that they can easily get scratched by harder materials.
- Try to refrain from sleeping in your jewelry, as this could increase the risk of the post breaking off from the clay piece.
- Messes happen, and sometimes makeup can transfer onto jewelry. If your jewelry is dirty/stained by makeup, you can use a soft cloth with a little soap and water, or an unscented baby wipe. A Q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol can help clean clay pieces for tough stains.
- Golden stainless-steel findings can be lightly cleaned with a Q-tip and rubbing alcohol.